Saturday, August 11, 2007

Using designer paper



So often we buy pretty paper only to have it sit in our stamp rooms collecting dust, waiting for that "perfect" card to pop into our heads or for that special occasion. I'm determined to use my stockpile of paper!! In looking over my stash, I often find sheets of paper that were "must haves" at the time, and now seem out of style.

I was looking for inspiration for some cards to make for our monthly stamp meeting this week, and came across the pretty SU designer paper. I love this paper, but never got around to actually using any!! So, this week our group will be making one of these cards and I hope to make a few extra's for RAK's. The cards were inspired by a few of Tracy Durcan's creations found on the designer gallery at Flourishes.

The paper is all SU - designer paper, vanilla, moss and cocoa. Inks used are cocoa and moss and the ribbons are from JoAnn's. The stamps are from the Flourished Words set from Flourishes.

2 comments:

flourishes said...

Nancy, I love your new look....very nice....so it the card.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Beautiful cards! I like they softness and how they flow together from the paper to the stamps.
:-)