Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Masking Tutorial

Here is a video I made on masking. It's just under 6 minutes long and is a quick tutorial on basic and reverse masking. I hope you find this helpful. I uploaded it on Google Video - I'm still trying to figure out how to embed it directly onto this post. This was my first attempt at using my webcam and my first try at any type of tutorial - so I was producer, director, writer, editor and star!! Please let me know what you think.


http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=masking_0001

6 comments:

Sewflake said...

That was so cool, you did a great job. I'll watch for more

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for making this tutorial,I have never seen one.It was very helpful and I think you a natural teacher.

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that was your first attempt at a tutorial?! That was awesome and so very informative! Thanx so much!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea Nancy! So cool :) I remember I had been stamping for a long time and kept hearing people talk about masking, but had no clue how to do it. It wasn't until Beate did a tutorial a SCS that I learned. I was so glad she had taken the time to do the technique even though lots of SCSr's already knew how to do it.

Dottie K. said...

That was a great tutorial - thanks so much! You did a wonderful job - very easy to follow. :)

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Wonderful video Nancy! I'm gonna post a link to it on my blog... I hope you don't mind.
:-)