Monday, March 5, 2007

Nothing original today!!


Sometimes you just need to make a quick card and you don't have time or energy to think about it. Maybe you are pressed for time, or maybe you just need to make something and your creative juices have stalled. I needed a card for my sister-in-law, but being busy with other projects have left me a bit drained from an artistic viewpoint. She is an avid gardner, so this card is perfect for her. For those of you who like Art Impressions stamps, you know that this is not an original project....but it works for me today!!


(greeting from Katiebug, all other stamps Art Impressions, paper is Fabriano, old olive and white)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nan,
Mom reminded me about your blog - February has been a bit hectic so your email about it got lost. So I've just tapped in. It's great! I love seeing the card, etc.

later
Kat

Allison Rankin said...

I like what you did...the coloring is great!