Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Just cruisin'...........


Several years ago, Orvil and I were on a road trip and ended up on a section of Route 66 - somewhere in Arizona I think. We stopped several times at various cute and quirky shops along the way. At one of them I found this corvette stamp, just sitting by itself on a shelf (waiting for me to come along?)...there is no stamp company name on the stamp. I used it once on a scrapbook page and then just put it back in the drawer where it sat for a long time. Orvil tells me our neighbors birthday is this week and I wanted to create a card for him - he is always talking about how he is going to get a red corvette. So while going through my stamps I came across this one and voila!!


(Oval and circle shapes from sizziz, gelly roll white pen, JoAnn's ribbon, black, white and red paper, stripes made from a plaid maker stamp from Alias, Smith and Rowe, black staz on and candy apple red radiant pearls)

1 comment:

Joan said...

this card is awesome!!!