Thursday, March 1, 2007

A day for creating

Stamps from Stampin Up, paper by Basic Grey, ink from Le Plume (Pink), Ancient Page(Sage), and SU (Apricot)
I just love the Basic Grey papers!! Usually I hoard the stuff, but I am trying to free myself from this and actually USE the supplies I have. Go ahead - give yourself permission to use all the pretty paper and embellishments that you have purchased!! You will find yourself creating beautiful cards, scrapbook pages, etc. You will not regret it - there are always new products and supplies showing up in the stores to buy. Let me know if you have any particular supply item that you like to buy, but somehow don't want to use....

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This looks awesome...I love everything about it but esp. that paper!

Anonymous said...

hi nancy