Monday, September 3, 2007

Another Peek!!


Here is another card I just made using one of the new soon to be released sets from Flourishes - this one uses the O Christmas Tree set, which contains 25 stamps. There are so many ways to trim this cute tree..


I started by making a card out of Strathmore watercolor paper, which I embossed using the Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder.

On a small piece of watercolor paper, I sponged blue for the sky and green and brown for the tree, both using marvy markers and a watercolor brush to soften the lines. The ornaments were stamped with staz on, then colored with marvy markers. You can't tell from the photo, but I used a glitter gel pen to add a little sparkle to the ornaments.

The red mat was created using the Nestability scalloped rectangle die cut.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is SO pretty! I love the little ornaments on the ground, just perfect!

Cindy said...

Another exquisite card. Simple and elegant. I also love the ornaments on the ground, as that is were most of mine tend to stay with Mr. N around!

Aimee said...

This looks so wintery... I love it