Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Two more RAK's!


Today I received two more RAK's in the mail!! I just love getting mail and SCS RAK club is great.



This first card is from Debra Tack. This card is so pretty with the green and yellow color scheme. Debra - just last month I ordered the vases set, don't know how I overlooked it for so long. I love the paper you used - thank you so much!!



The second card is from Shannon Erskine and is just as pretty!! The pink and green color combo is so soft and I love the polka dot ribbon. Thank you Shannon!! Visit Shannon's blog at http://www.hoppycreations.blogspot.com/ for more.



Hey - Shannon and Debra - did you guys get together with the color combos? These cards go great together!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

frankly rose outstation rafiqen vast chat nerve natco vertically calls opposes
lolikneri havaqatsu