Thursday, July 26, 2007

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!

Flourishes is officially open for business!! It's been a whirlwind for Jan Marie, Sharon and all the wonderful people we've been working with. It's also been an incredible learning experience for all of us as we venture into the e-commerce business.
Our online boutique is up, and while there still may be a few bugs to work out here and there, we are in business. Flourishes is having a "grand opening" special from July 27 - August 1 where you will get 15% off the Combo kit. The kit contains the two new stamp sets, a pack of Basic Grey Infuse 6x6 paper and some pretty ribbon.
Also, check out the designer gallery on the store - our design team has been working hard and have created some incredible cards for you!! Who would've thought that a Cake Decorating Stamp set would yield not only cakes, but also vases and a lamp?? These gifted women have let their creative juices flow - take a look.

Now, I am nowhere near as talented as those ladies, but here is my card......

2 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is pretty, and I love the paper piecing!

Korina said...

Yay I have this set! I hadn't noticed that I would be getting ribbon and paper when I ordered it, it was a very pleasant surprise. And I'm in love with that pink tissue paper!