Monday, July 16, 2007

Is there a Designer in the building???!!!???

Jan Marie, Sharon and I have looked at more blogs and galleries these last few weeks than ever before as we search for our design team! I've seen an incredible amount of amazing work - and have even MORE blogs on my favorite list to check - as if I have the time to surf.....
To all of you who expressed interest in the Design Team - I want to say thank you so much. The level of interest and incredible quality of talent made our decision very difficult and we are so pleased with our final selection.
We've notified everyone and we'll do the big announcement on Wednesday - so check back in. Also on Wednesday, I'll have a little "sneek peek" at our stamp set - we've been having so much fun working with this set....
...... Actually, I am taking time out from stamping to post this....having a bit of "designer block"....where are those new designers when you need them!!

No comments: