Monday, June 18, 2007

SWAPS!!!!



Each month when our stamping group gets together, we have a swap based on a technique we did the previous month, or something we just wanted to create. I've received some wonderful cards over time from these swaps and thought I should post them. Here are the four from this month - they are just wonderful!!







The upper left card from Sharon uses the polished stone technique. This card is stunning with its multiple layers and color scheme of gold, puple and green.






Next is an adorable card from Missy, who used one of my favorite background stamps - On the Spot. Her color combinations of blue, pink and green are nice and fresh. She finished it off by adding a little glitter to the left portion of the heart.









Cindy's frog card is just sooooo cute!! This little guy is great by himself, but Cindy added those little bug eyes - this card just makes me smile!! I don't have any cute images, but whenever I receive a card like this I see how nice a card can look with just one stamp.




FInally, Jan's card combines a fold over card with a recent SCS challenge. She uses the new Baroque set and combines it with a flower from Stampendous. I love the elegance of this card and the blue and rose color combinations are so pretty.
Thanks ladies, for these great cards!!

1 comment:

flourishes said...

It is so nice to see all the swaps. Thank for sharing with the world. Swaping is so great.