Saturday, February 17, 2007

Palm Trees


While going through my stamps, I noticed that there seemed to be an abundance of Palm tree stamps. How did this happen?? I decided to take a quick inventory and found I have almost twenty (20!!) - seventeen of palm trees alone, and several scenic stamps that have palms as the predominant image. And I just ordered another very cute palm from Amuse......While doing this inventory I also saw that I have a bunch of shoe stamps and clock/watch stamps. How many do I really need....there are large and small, left and right facing, detailed images and outlined. Yes, I live in Florida and use palms often - especially at Christmas...


Do you have a specific object that you tend to collect? Let me know..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have over 200 Patriotic stamps. If there's a US flag on it, I have to have it! My son was born on the 4th of July--I think that's what started it. I do have a really cool display shelf above my desk that I have some of them on...the rest sit unstamped (but not unloved) in a big basket. My newest obsession is soccer stamps. My daughter plays...so this means I have to have all soccer related stamps...make sense???

Terry

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I seem to collect EVERYTHING pertaining to stamping... oh well. It's a fault. :)

Tonya said...

OMGoodness! I love palm trees. And lighthouses and pink flamingos. I only have a few stamps of each of these things. I will only buy one if it's something "really cool" to me. I don't buy it just because it has that image (that's a good thing or I'd have way too many).

I do have a rather large collection of lighthouses though. I started collecting them -- and then everybody else started collecting them FOR me. Now that they know I like palm trees and flamingos -- I've gotten several "knick-knacks". I'd rather have stamps!

British Isles Artworks said...

This palm tree watercolor is just gorgeous!