Wednesday, February 7, 2007

ahhh....my first post!




Why blog? Besides the fact that everyone seems to have a blog, I wanted a place to show my creations to my friends and family, talk about new (and old) paper craft techniques and to share new ideas with fellow artists. I'll try to stay away from the mundane activites of day to day living....but you may find an occasional photo of one of my three dogs (Dakota, Roxy or Brandy).

Here is a card I started a few months ago. I finished the image and placed it on the card front, but I needed a good greeting, so I set it aside. Then came the SU happy harmony set and viola! The card is on violet paper with grey, apricot and black as the mounting squares. The sand dollar was colored with pearl ex, although the photo does not show it very well.

1 comment:

Admin said...

Nice card , welcome to blogging!