Thursday, August 23, 2007

Elegant ATC Swap


In yesterday's mail I received a package from the "Elegant ATC Swap" I participated in. The swap was hosted by Kelly - aka Littlekel90 at SCS. These ATC's are just so pretty. Thanks to everyone who participated and created these elegant cards!


So, what do you do with the ATC's that you receive? It seems a shame to just file them away in a binder, so what I have done is included some in my scrapbooks, in a personal journal and I've even used several to place on a card front as the focal image for a card. Tell me what other uses there are for these great mini works of art...

2 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

I think you idea is best. These are all very elegant indeed.
:-)

Kelly L said...

Hey there, Nancy!
Wow, imagine my surprise when I checked out your blog :)

As for the ATCS--I have some "hidden" away in a binder too for future reference or just because they were too darn cute to part with, but I usually use them as a focal point on a card or give away to friends. My mom has been enjoying seeing them as much as I do, so I usually share them with her. She has not gotten into making her own yet, so I like to supply her with cards and such that she can give away to her friends too. I will have to stop by more often. Adding you to my blog list. Stop by and say hi at http://wishinIwasstampin.blogspot.com
Until next time, Kelly